The importance of consuming plenty of water and various natural beverages is known. Our body cells are 96 per cent water, so we need water as the principle element for supporting our health and the function of all our body systems. Natural drinks is a key part of our daily nutrition since they are considered very valuable sources of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, so they contribute greatly to our health, beauty and longevity. Many of us are looking for an answer to the question what are the most valuable and the healthiest natural drinks? Below, there is a list of top 9 natural drinks which are recommended by modern nutritionists as the healthiest and the richest in natural nutrients.
- Green tea. This natural drink is rich in phenols, flavonoids and other natural antioxidants, green tea is a unique and effective remedy to assist in neutralizing the effects of free radicals, improve our bone health, prevent serious cardiovascular disorders, as well as reduce the risks for many types of cancer, including prostate and breast cancer.
- Peppermint tea. This natural beverage is recommended to those who suffer from various digestive system problems since it can relieve their symptoms and strengthen digestive function. Besides, peppermint is known as an excellent antispasmodic. It can help in relieving muscle pains and cramps, reduce irritability and nervousness, improve sleep, and so on.
- Low fat milk. This amazing drink has a truly miraculous property to reduce appetite, therefore, it is recommended to everyone who wants to reduce body mass. Besides, low fat milk is very rich in calcium, vitamin D, proteins, and carbohydrates. It is believed that 1 per cent milk is the most useful to all adult people.
- Soy milk. This natural drink is rich in whole proteins (just like meat), as well as in amino acids essential for our health. Soy milk can assist in reducing the risks for cardiovascular diseases and lowering bad cholesterol levels in blood.
- Cocoa. Cocoa and its products are known to support serotonin production in our body. This hormone helps us feel happier and more relaxed. In addition, cocoa is a rich source of antioxidants, thus it can help prevent cardiovascular diseases and cancer.
- Tomato juice. This natural beverage is the best source of lycopene, a special and very valuable substance which can protect us against liver, breast, stomach, lung and other types of cancer, along with cardiovascular diseases.
- Cranberry juice. Cranberries are a known source of various minerals and vitamins, but also these berries are rich in a special acid which can boost the effects of antibiotics. Cranberry juice is considered a great protection against digestive and urinary infections. It helps prevent dental diseases and reduce bad cholesterol levels.
- Orange juice. Rich in vitamin C, orange juice is known as the best natural immune system support. Consuming orange juice on a regular basis is a great solution to improve our vascular health and prevent tiresome. Folic acid in the natural beverage can help pregnant women in preventing possible problems with fetus development.
- Wheatgrass juice. It is a special natural drink prepared from young branches of common wheat, Triticum aestivum. This beverage is rich in natural ferments to support metabolism, as well as prevent cancer. Wheatgrass juice is one of the best known source of natural antioxidants.