Recently, our leading dietologists and nutrition specialists publicized a list of top 7 products, which can help modern men stay healthy for life, be active and always in a good physical shape.
- Oysters. Oysters and other sea products are considered to be powerful sexual stimulants. It is absolutely true, because those eatable soft tissues of oysters, mussels and lobsters have very high content of proteins and various microelements necessary for good men’s health. In addition, oysters contain great amounts of zinc, an important microelement and antioxidant, which is claimed to protect against negative chemical processes and cellular damage in male body and prevent prostate cancer. Enjoy eating oysters, however, do not forget to cook them well in order to avoid swallowing salmonella or other harmful bacteria.
- Walnuts, Brazil nuts, almonds and other nuts. Specialists discovered that these products have excellent properties to support men’s potency. Besides, nuts contain selenium and magnesium, known as very effective antioxidants able to improve prostate health, as well as prevent heart disease and various forms of cancer. Selenium can be of a great assistance for lowering the level of bad cholesterol in your blood. Remember that nuts are very high-fat products: for example, Brazil nuts contain up to 70% of fat. Therefore, eating a lot of them can be harmful to your health. Specialists suggest that an ideal daily dose is about 25 g of nuts. But, in order to receive maximum effects, you can mix some ground walnuts and almonds with honey, and eating a tablespoon of this mixture in 2-3 hours before the bedtime will turn you into a real Casanova.
- Broccoli. This is a very useful natural green food, which contains Vitamin C, potassium, beta-carotene and sulphoraphane, a phytochemical with excellent anti-cancer properties (in particular, it is proven effective to prevent prostate and colon cancer). In addition, eating broccoli considerably lowers the risks of having bladder cancer, which occurs 3 times more frequently in men than in women. Finally, this miraculous green vegetable can help you control the level of homocycteine and lower the risks of having a heart disease, stroke and other heart-related problems. If you are not much of a fan of broccoli, you can substitute it with another green vegetable, such as Brussels sprout, cabbage or cauliflower.
- Pomegranate. This is an unprecedented food for men’s health. Pomegranate can protect your prostate health and substantially decrease chances of having prostate cancer. Besides, pomegranate is a powerful stimulator of male potency. American specialists recently found out that pomegranate juice has the same effects as famous Viagra! Experiments demonstrated that drinking a glass of pomegranate juice every day can have miraculous positive effects on your potency. In addition to that, pomegranate has very good diuretic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and palliative properties. It is one of the most useful foods for preventing various problems with cardio-vascular system.
- Salmon. Salmon is a great source of Vitamin D and Omega 3 fatty acids. These elements can lower the risks of having prostate cancer and improve men’s immune system, as well as help to control cholesterol levels in blood, normalize blood circulation and general function of cardio-vascular system. Vitamin D can protect from developing diabetes type 2 and bone disease. Omega 3 fatty acids assist in lowering the level of blood fat, bringing relief to those who have arthritis pains and reducing joint pains in athletes. Instead of salmon, you can also eat other types of oily fish, such as tuna, herring, sardines and so on.
- Beef. Some people will not agree with this idea, but good men’s health can not be associated with a vegetarian diet. In order to be healthy and strong, men have to eat meat, and beef is, probably, the most useful and recommended type of red meat to satisfy the needs of modern machos. Meat contains great amounts of protein and creatine necessary for building muscle mass. Besides, beef is a powerful source of iron which is important for delivering oxygen to your cells. That is why this food is essential for every man, whose profession is connected with hard physical activities, or for all athletes and bodybuilders. Finally, red meat also contains zinc and testosterone-boosting amino acids, which are of a great importance for men’s health.
- Bananas. Bananas are one of the best natural sources of potassium, which is necessary to regulate the work of your nervous system and stimulate formation of red blood cells. Bananas also contain magnesium and can be effective in preventing stroke. This natural element can also aid in stimulating your protein metabolism and strengthening your immune system. Finally, bananas are a perfect source of energy, which is vital for every modern man in our epoch of active and dynamic life-style. Have a banana for your breakfast or before your workout in gym, and you will always be in a very good shape.
Leave a Reply